Richard Hawley

Richard Hawley Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:35 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:25 pm 
Too much time on my hands

What more can I say, why do they want to kick the sick and disabled so badly?

"The government has drawn up plans to withdraw £71 a week from sick and disabled benefit claimants if they fail to take steps to get back into the workplace.

A leaked draft of a Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) template letter warns sick and disabled claimants they will lose 70% of their weekly employment support allowance (ESA) if they refuse to take part in work-related activities, more than doubling the current fine.

The DWP has also told the Guardian that it is finalising plans on whether to make unpaid and unlimited work experience placements part of work-related activity."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2012/ ... fines-work

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:28 am 
The Boss

IF there is a devil I'm certain there's a very large pile of meat hooks and skewers waiting for every one of those bastards oh a very very hot fire and a very long que of disabled angels on day visits to hell waiting to gently shove those skewers where they belong

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:06 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Did you see Osbourne being booed at the Paralympics? Think the people coming along to watch the athletes had the measure of him and his disability tax. Notice they didn't show it on the news either but the fucker did squirm. Check it out on YouTube. The athletes getting medals off him were laughing their heads off. Xxx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:14 pm 
Hawleytastic!

They keep showing Cameron presenting medals and crap and it just seems so vile to me that this evil, vindictive bastard who has made disability a target for the wrong headed and idiotic should be anywhere near these games. Sadly nobody will even mention it...imagine Claire Balding bouncing off her chirpy everything is super shelf? Some of the most patronising aspects of the presentation have come about when even presenters are being announced with their disability and how amazing for them to be meeting the prime minister. Will definitely check out the You Tube clips. Of course now everyone who has any kind of disability will be expected to reach the standards of athletic mobility of the disabled athletes.

In answer to the question

It's the Tories. If you are sick you are sick, not always, but often through no fault of your own. If you are a Tory you have a choice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:38 am 
Hawleytastic!

And Theresa May was booed last night too. x

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:10 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Looks pretty bad, their cabinet reshuffle. Just when you thought things couldn't get worse. These guys are the real right wingers of the party.

We now have a Justice Secretary who defended the right for B&B owners to turn away gay couples, and a climate change sceptic as Environment Minister.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:49 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Yes and the man in charge of the NHS has changed from a tosser (remember the YouTube Andrew Lansley song by that dustman from Nottingham) to a cunt (rhyming slang). And on top of that, we're led to believe that the successor to Cameron is going to be Boris! I mean, fuck, as if we're not in enough shit, or enough of a complete laughing stock, there are actually people suggesting that that fop-haired wanker should run the country. Feel like I've woken up in some kind of parallel universe where I am one of the few sane people, a bit like Day of the Triffids or Invasion of the Bodysnatchers. I mean, for fuck's sake. x

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:27 pm 
The Boss

hello sane person ..>

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:19 am 
Hawley Super-Groupie

The booing is excellent. Make the bastards squirm, if it's the only thing we can do. Go Crowd GB - keep it up. Better still - rotten tomatoes.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:12 am 
Regular

helenwatson wrote:
Yes and the man in charge of the NHS has changed from a tosser (remember the YouTube Andrew Lansley song by that dustman from Nottingham) to a cunt (rhyming slang). And on top of that, we're led to believe that the successor to Cameron is going to be Boris! I mean, fuck, as if we're not in enough shit, or enough of a complete laughing stock, there are actually people suggesting that that fop-haired wanker should run the country. Feel like I've woken up in some kind of parallel universe where I am one of the few sane people, a bit like Day of the Triffids or Invasion of the Bodysnatchers. I mean, for fuck's sake. x

Bloody awesome!!! :Hoorah

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:55 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Was listening to Nick Clegg this morning on Radio 4, snivelling little bastard that he is, trying to explain away their mad decision to let people build extensions to their houses and businesses without planning permission and to let property developers build housing estates with no 'affordable' homes on them. The whole thing is insane. Mad little shanty towns of odd shaped buildings, might move in next door to Nicky boy just for a laugh, just so I can build a huge puce toilet block extension, with big windows, where he can watch me and my family on the job. And I will get special toilet paper, with his obnoxious face printed on it, for use in only the most shitty of cases. Horrible worm that he is. x

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:18 pm 

Nick Clegg is not interested in anything other than his own career. He has no principles, no values and has sold out due to his own obnoxious greed to get ahead. I think it is back-firing. He is a vile toad. Perhaps even toilet paper is too good for him. As for Boris... I am speechless. The only word that comes to mind is buffoon. I can't believe anyone listens to him or takes him seriously. Oh god. This is really like being in some disturbing sc-fi movie.....

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:27 pm 
Regular

helenwatson wrote:
Was listening to Nick Clegg this morning on Radio 4, snivelling little bastard that he is, trying to explain away their mad decision to let people build extensions to their houses and businesses without planning permission and to let property developers build housing estates with no 'affordable' homes on them. The whole thing is insane. Mad little shanty towns of odd shaped buildings, might move in next door to Nicky boy just for a laugh, just so I can build a huge puce toilet block extension, with big windows, where he can watch me and my family on the job. And I will get special toilet paper, with his obnoxious face printed on it, for use in only the most shitty of cases. Horrible worm that he is. x

I'd love to vote for you Helen, you're fab! x

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:29 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Ha, ha! Don't think there's anyone who would have me! Or I them, come to think of it. But thanks for the compliment. Good to have the forum – saves me saying it out loud at work and getting the sack!! x

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:57 pm 

Jen wrote:
helenwatson wrote:

I'd love to vote for you Helen, you're fab! x

What, have a leader who is intelligent, compassionate, has strong values and a social conscience? When we could have Boris? Now come on...............