Richard Hawley

Richard Hawley Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:21 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Robbing bastards!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:51 am 
Flange cheese munching cockend

This made me fucking livid! As if the wankers who supposedly represent the poeple haven't squeezed enough into their fucking, fat greedy pockets http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/mobile/uk_politics/8726581.stm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:42 am 
Hawleytastic!

That's disgusting!! We vote for them, we pay for them so why don't we have a say in what they're paid - its wrong they get to decide their own salaries for a start!

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:59 pm 
The Boss

this for the bloody lot of them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:12 pm 
Too much time on my hands

More pigs at the fucking trough :evil:

http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/823568 ... h_/?ref=mr

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:23 pm 
Hawleytastic!

arne saknussen wrote:

arne that's an insult to pigs :wink:

Looking at the comments the shit has hit the fan.

Post subject: Re: Robbing bastards!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:16 pm 
Newcomer

Dave wrote:
This made me fucking livid! As if the wankers who supposedly represent the poeple haven't squeezed enough into their fucking, fat greedy pockets http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/mobile/uk_politics/8726581.stm

There's taking the piss and then there's just revelling in it! Our overlords have become so comfortable in their lofty ivory towers that they feel themselves beyond accountability and conscience!

It will take a wave of national anger to wake people up and thankfully this kind of exploitation adds to the likelihood of that. Absolute power at play again. At least with the Tory’s you expect to be fisted! With the last lot they have elevated Orwellian double speak into a new art form.

Politics seems increasingly bankrupt to me as the interests they serve are the bankers and themselves!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:51 pm 
Hawley Super-Groupie

Quote:
At least with the Tory’s you expect to be fisted! With the last lot they have elevated Orwellian double speak into a new art form.

Politics seems increasingly bankrupt to me as the interests they serve are the bankers and themselves!

talking of fisted, Essex county council have just announced the bonuses that they've paid to the senior management the Chief exec earned £237,000 last year and paid her colleagues £90 k in bonuses - which doesn't sound alot compared to some organisations, but bearing in mind they're cutting services left right and centre it makes my blood boil to think of those greedy fuckwits getting anything when they're imposing a 2 year pay freeze on all front line staff and cutting jobs ! its the same old same old eh? don'tcha just love'em...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:31 pm 
Newcomer

ladyblue wrote:
Quote:
At least with the Tory’s you expect to be fisted! With the last lot they have elevated Orwellian double speak into a new art form.

talking of fisted, Essex county council have just announced the bonuses that they've paid to the senior management the Chief exec earned £237,000 last year and paid her colleagues £90 k in bonuses - which doesn't sound alot compared to some organisations, but bearing in mind they're cutting services left right and centre it makes my blood boil to think of those greedy fuckwits getting anything when they're imposing a 2 year pay freeze on all front line staff and cutting jobs ! its the same old same old eh? don'tcha just love'em...

That is something which just seems to go either unrecognised or not even felt as wrong. The old "we're alright Jack". What happened to people expecting to be treated with some sort of equality?

The inequality has always been there but there seems a depth of apathy in the face of it I find really worrying. It seems to have so many implications doesn't it?. It is no longer is a case of a nice car or a bigger house, it seems to have become a case of the chosen and the dammed!

One side looses the job the house the life! And the other gets the thirty pieces of silver, and carry’s on with an obsequious grin!

I despair at the casual way the "handlers" train folk I really do. And I also find my blood pressure creating an attractive vein in my forehead *!

More people need to watch Network!