Richard Hawley

Richard Hawley Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:44 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:32 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Brown's speeches tonight were probably his finest and most sincere. He is clearly a passionate man about politics and considers things in great detail. He also showed great dignity and honour.
It is a shame he lacks carisma and tolerance towards others as he knew which direction he wanted to go in but often failed to take people with him. He was astute enough to recognise that the country needed a strong banking system plus people to create wealth but equally cared enough about those people in society who need support. Perhaps he was the first PM to get some sort of balance in running the country?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:34 pm 
The Boss

yeah.....enjoy the rideImage

load ofImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:47 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

I said before I couldn't vote Labour this time after a lot of what they'd done and I very reluctantly plumped for Clegg instead thinking at least he'd never go in with the Tories after the way he's spoken previously about them. What a gullible dickhead I am.

I am deeply deeply ashamed. :cry: :evil:

- http://www.chrismsaunders.co.uk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:52 pm 
The Boss

don't be mate he conned a lot of folk we will just have to wait and see,no coalition government has lasted much longer than 18 months/two years in our country

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:53 pm 
Geordie Admin Dominatrix

There's no rule that says they can't last, tho, is there? What would force another election do you think??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:55 pm 
Hawleytastic!

If the Tories and Liberals together are going to carry out the kind of cuts we're all expecting, there will be one almighty backlash against them in this country. I'm not one of these people who thinks the British people will put up with nurses being sacked, operations being postponed (don't believe what they say about protecting the NHS – it's a lie), rubbish going uncollected, teachers laid off and university courses being shelved. People have grown to expect more and they won't put up with. Maybe, somewhere in all the process, Labour will rediscover its reason for being and turn out the New Labour rubbish that's put them on this road to ruin in the first place. x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:58 pm 
The Boss

the utter chaos that will ensue with two totally differing parties and a strong labour opposition springs rapidly to mind...............i think the tories will bring about their own downfall as they can never work with themselves let alone anyone else without a strong leader and cameron is not that man.The Liberals will dither and fuck about but will probably grind the machine to a halt with their Mavis like politics....."ooo I dooooon't realllllyyy knooowwwww"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:58 pm 
Geordie Admin Dominatrix

Being a public servant who manages a Tax Credits Help Line I'm feeling very vulnerable!!! Wish i'd stayed on the Self Employed side.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:02 pm 
Hawley Super-Groupie

Quote:
I wonder how all those folks who tactically voted liberal to keep the tories out feel now?

Not good............being one of them. I won't be doing that again, 'wasted' vote or not. Clegg & co are a disgrace. Shame on you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:05 pm 
Flange cheese munching cockend

snapper wrote:
Oh. My. Fucking. God.

I said before I couldn't vote Labour this time after a lot of what they'd done and I very reluctantly plumped for Clegg instead thinking at least he'd never go in with the Tories after the way he's spoken previously about them. What a gullible dickhead I am.

I am deeply deeply ashamed. :cry: :evil:

You're not on your own Snapper, I've done the same and in a way feel dirty, abused and betrayed. How that fucker can get into bed with the Tories makes me feel sick. The twat is not even from Sheffield, he was born in Chalfont St Giles, Buckinghamshire.......which says it all really! :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:39 pm 
Hawley Super-Groupie

Just as Gordon resigned, over my house the sky went black and chucked it down with rain, nuff said :shock:

Dark days ahead indeed

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:18 pm 
Hawleytastic!

judas clegg is the new deputy pm. 4 places in the cabinet for the lib dems.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:50 pm 
The Boss

and 30 pieces of silver for them to share between them........i really felt for Brown his speech really meant something to me i watched it again and it shot home,i think in this modern world of spin,nice teeth,the"right"tie,etc etc etc fuckin etc.......he just could never compete he had a tic and wasn't"charismatic".......neither was Charles Laughton but he was one of the greatest actors ever.......do you think we will ever see an actor like him in Hollywood now?????.........NO bleedin way and you won't see any fucker who looks a bit odd in political leadership either in a few years who doesn't look like a fuckin tailors dummy....its fuckin grim,its their politics that matter......the tories have NEVER IN THEIR ENTIRE HISTORY,been anything but the party of landowners and money people and will always defend those people and their(lack of)principals and ambitions.......study the history of the british empire to see what i mean.

the end

over and out i am out of this post now it is too bloody depressing i am off to watch Quatermass and the pit to cheer myself up whilst imbibing in lots of strong drink.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 12:11 am 
Hawleytastic!

the debates were only good for getting the public off their arse and voting. it turned into the x factor election and brown couldn't compete. you've got to be part actor these days to be a pm and he's too honest a person to be like that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:33 am 
Hawleytastic!

Richard Hawley wrote:
Richard,if the tories get in...........DON'T GET ILL" :?

and don't get old, either.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next