Richard Hawley

Richard Hawley Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:09 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:19 am 
Regular poster

We were out last night visiting relatives , anyway as one of 'em is a bit of a telly addict i had the great misfortune to have to endure this monstrosity of a show , i am not a fan of Graham Norton either , so not a good start , i generally hate all reality shows , i find it a bit ironic that all over TV land people are losing their jobs , and yet the tv is saturated with all the reality shows , how much do for eg do the " judges " get paid ? obviously lots of people love these shows , hence the millions of quid spent on the various phonelines ( making lots of money ) , admittedly i have become a grumpy old man , but i am sure others on here share the same view. Back to last night i know i should have left earlier and gone down to my local wmc , but you have to make sacrifices sometimes don't you :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:44 am 
Hawleytastic!

Must admit I watch it, but I understand what you mean. I only watch it cos I liked the Joseph one a couple of years ago but this one is no where near as good. At least the lasses can sing not like on shit factor. There is fuck all on TV at the moment apart from Ashes to Ashes :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:21 pm 
I need a life

its bad enough this is on the telly but its taking the p!ss a bit when its on the box in the D & P, the volume being loud enough to hear where ever you are in the boozer :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:22 pm 
Geordie Admin Dominatrix

I have a hatred of reality shows, apart from dancing on ice and as of tonight pineapple dance studios)cos I love watching ice skating and i'm a sucker for all the fake tan and sequins.

I also can't abide musicals - well not counting Blood Brothers - so I haven't seen any of this search for a star stuff.

They seem to be turning everything into a musical now, then having a talent show to find the lead.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:49 pm 
Whether its twats in the jungle , iceskating , musical themes or big bro etc, i cant stand this type of telly, im a national geographic/discovery gal. I would rather peel back my eyelids and use acid as an eyebath than watch that kinda stuff. Its just too sickening, then comes the fake tears and the sob story. Grrr i guess you got my pet hate out in the open !!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:03 am 
Resident YouTube tech guru

No, can't stand reality shows; or anything with 'celebrities' in; or girl/boy singers/bands all singing down their noses for Simon Cowell; or anything within a five mile radius of Ant & Dec.... And, while we're at it, Laurence Llewelen Bowen - looking like he's been stuffed into one of his terrible suits :twisted: :P :rambo: :cyclopsani: ........Thank you :compress:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:20 am 
Hawley Super-Groupie

maggie wrote:
I have a hatred of reality shows, apart from dancing on ice and as of tonight pineapple dance studios)cos I love watching ice skating and i'm a sucker for all the fake tan and sequins.

I also can't abide musicals - well not counting Blood Brothers - so I haven't seen any of this search for a star stuff.

They seem to be turning everything into a musical now, then having a talent show to find the lead.

Pineapple DS is just hysterical - I've got a feeling the main chap in that is going to be around for some time. My daughter and I watch that together - it's our (not so) guilty pleasure!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:11 am 
Hawleytastic!

I really wish I could watch Pineapple Dance Studios it looks hilarious!! We got rid of Sky cos TV so shit we twas wasting our money and now this is on damn!! Only good things on TV are Harry Hill, Ashes to Ashes (goes without saying) and Corrie (just lighthearted TV half of the time)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:42 pm 
Regular poster

On the 3 shows you mentioned , i can't stand Harry Hill either , the rest of the house think he's great, but to me he's just not funny in the slightest , never miss Life on Mars / Ashes to Ashes , one of the best shows for years imo ,( mind you i rarely understand whats going on ) , we always watch Corrie ,( always have done ) its the only soap i watch nowadays .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:38 pm 
Hawley Super-Groupie

Mel V you're a girl after my own heart! those are my fave's too, I love Corrie but hate Eastenders.... but I wonder who would win in a fight?... you know the rest mate...... :*:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:20 pm 
Hawleytastic!

I hate Eastenders too :*: it's bollocks!! On Corrie at least you get witty lines and two old bids arguing over a gigolo :*: As for Harry Hill I wet myself watching TV Burp it's just sooooooooooo funny my hubby aint keen though and Ashes and Life On Mars I bloody love em it is amazing writing and acting, oh and Philip Glenister :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:01 pm 
Hawleytastic!

I'm a Corrie and Harry Hill fan. My mum loves the Dorothy thing - she's blind and likes to sing along to anything cheesey on the TV as she can't follow many programmes. Her name's Dorothy and she keeps saying 'there's only one Dorothy' :*:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:03 pm 
Regular

What the fuck is wrong with you people?? Cowell, Lloyd Webber and Forsyth are all trusted friends of mine on your shithole world! They've given you Susan Boyle, Sinitta, Liberty X and the bird with the nice tits and arse who did the Sound of Music. Ashes to Ashes is bollocks and its a figment in gene Hunts mind. There's a million of chavs foaming at the gash at the prospect of the new series of X Factor.

Crawl back down yer own arseholes you nonces! :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:08 pm 
Geordie Admin Dominatrix

why the mood Devil - or can I call you Bee??

Not getting enough hot stuff down under? :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:11 am 
Hawleytastic!

The Devil wrote:
What the fuck is wrong with you people?? Cowell, Lloyd Webber and Forsyth are all trusted friends of mine on your shithole world! They've given you Susan Boyle, Sinitta, Liberty X and the bird with the nice tits and arse who did the Sound of Music. Ashes to Ashes is bollocks and its a figment in gene Hunts mind. There's a million of chavs foaming at the gash at the prospect of the new series of X Factor.

Crawl back down yer own arseholes you nonces! :twisted:

OH Ashes aint bollocks it's the best programme on TV tha knows!!!