Richard Hawley

Richard Hawley Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:42 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: THE DAY THAT WAS TODAY..
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:39 pm 
ok..so its friday, granted but what a day (and its only half way through) first i sleep through my alarm, the kids were wrestling over the table when i came down stairs, i then a patient throws a cup of tea all over my uniform, i then get asked to do a call for a patient ,which is bloody miles away only to get their and find shes gone away for the weekend...then to top it all off, i get in my car, light a cig , stick my cd on and try and forget the morning...only to be pulled over by the police on brammel lane ..because i was DANCING IN MY CAR????????????? OK, i was moving about a fair bit but i wasnt swerving all over the road, infact my driving was fine, was just me dancing around to the music.. they flashed me to pull over and i think they expected me to be drunk or something....its funny now but i was very embarressed at the time....i just couldnt sit still and i defy anyone to listen to that song and be able to keep still...im gonna bloomin link it here so you can try it yourself !!!

ok so home now, just glad im staying home tonight or i could count on someone vomiting down me....for fucks sake

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfzznZnI ... tube_gdata :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:59 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Awwww that is a pisser of a day!!!! I would stay in too :*: I swear I had a bad day like that years ago and was going out with friends that night but had a bad feeling but went anyway and it was a crap night and some bastard threw up on me!!!! It was one of those nights you need to get drunk but cant and I could see him walking towards me and I was trying to move and he grabbed me and chucked up all down me :shock: I went home..............................

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:22 pm 
Too much time on my hands

Mel V wrote:
Awwww that is a pisser of a day!!!! I would stay in too :*: I swear I had a bad day like that years ago and was going out with friends that night but had a bad feeling but went anyway and it was a crap night and some bastard threw up on me!!!! It was one of those nights you need to get drunk but cant and I could see him walking towards me and I was trying to move and he grabbed me and chucked up all down me :shock: I went home..............................

I guess that some people just naturally attract 'em.... :wink: :*:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:00 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Josephine wrote:
i defy anyone to listen to that song and be able to keep still...im gonna bloomin link it here so you can try it yourself !!!

I left this song playing there, and forgot about it. I just cought myself doin a bit of a shuffle in this here seat and thought what the hell is this song, then remembered the link! You're right!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:58 pm 
Geordie Admin Dominatrix

What a day it's been today 'tho!! Everyone's had a smile on their face, they way they do in nice weather, nothing seems to matter... i had my niece, her friend and his little sister (age range 7-3) to look after all day.
we played in the garden all morning, had a picnic at lunch time 'cos it was just too hot to eat outside, then went to the beach this afternoon where they played til after 5. Dropped them all off home and I am now inhaling a bottle of wine up each nostril!!! Had a fantastic day, i love them all to bits xxx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:44 pm 
Maggie, days like that keep ya young! And i bet you slept like a baby.

:)