Richard Hawley

Richard Hawley Forum
It is currently Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:09 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2083 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 139  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:10 am 
Offline
The Boss
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 30, 2003 9:54 am
Posts: 18673
Location: Sheffield
alcohol works the opposite way for me it keeps me wide awake..............and not drinking it keeps me even more awake......i'm on the wagon so can't fuckin sleep at all....... :roll:

_________________
now,then!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:14 am 
Offline
Hawleytastic!
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:15 pm
Posts: 1906
Location: Near Wales.
Richard Hawley wrote:
alcohol works the opposite way for me it keeps me wide awake..............and not drinking it keeps me even more awake......i'm on the wagon so can't fuckin sleep at all....... :roll:


You're in good company then in the Insomniac's Corner. I am more nocturnal myself. We used to keep Owls, Chinchillas and hamsters among other creatures maybe that's why. :?

_________________
Love is so hard to find
And even harder to define


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:16 am 
Offline
The Boss
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 30, 2003 9:54 am
Posts: 18673
Location: Sheffield
i am going to play my guitar in a bit although i can hear running about upstairs the kids must be messing about....hold on

_________________
now,then!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:23 am 
Offline
Resident YouTube tech guru
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:53 am
Posts: 6888
Location: Beside the big aeroplane.
Susie wrote:
Richard Hawley wrote:
alcohol works the opposite way for me it keeps me wide awake..............and not drinking it keeps me even more awake......i'm on the wagon so can't fuckin sleep at all....... :roll:


You're in good company then in the Insomniac's Corner. I am more nocturnal myself. We used to keep Owls, Chinchillas and hamsters among other creatures maybe that's why. :?


I've always been pretty nocturnal. I sleep like a log, just hate going to bed...and getting up :)

_________________
The heartbeat doesn't change, only the faces surrounding it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:26 am 
Offline
Original Hippy
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 1:45 pm
Posts: 3679
Location: Not a hippy.
loftyeric2 wrote:
I sleep like a log,


Lying in the undergrowth, covered in moss, snails & bird shit?

That is really fucking wierd, man. :shock:

_________________
Jesus died for somebody's sins, but not mine
http://www.myspace.com/thejanskys


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:28 am 
Offline
Hawleytastic!
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:15 pm
Posts: 1906
Location: Near Wales.
loftyeric2 wrote:
I've always been pretty nocturnal. I sleep like a log, just hate going to bed...and getting up :)


Me too, its really weird when I really can't sleep. I have to get up for work tomorrow so had better go to bed. :roll:

_________________
Love is so hard to find
And even harder to define


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:29 am 
Offline
The Boss
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 30, 2003 9:54 am
Posts: 18673
Location: Sheffield
yeah weird..........snails............................bird shit.................cats and that.............................socks........................dave............................



.......Dave..........................





.......erm what are we on about?














Dave................ditch............cat shit....................weird :shock:

_________________
now,then!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:34 am 
Offline
Resident YouTube tech guru
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:53 am
Posts: 6888
Location: Beside the big aeroplane.
NickD wrote:
loftyeric2 wrote:
I sleep like a log,


Lying in the undergrowth, covered in moss, snails & bird shit?

That is really fucking wierd, man. :shock:


No, I get the bird shit on my head at work...we have a very 'rustic' workshop :roll:

_________________
The heartbeat doesn't change, only the faces surrounding it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:34 am 
Offline
Original Hippy
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 1:45 pm
Posts: 3679
Location: Not a hippy.
Richard Hawley wrote:
yeah weird..........snails............................bird shit.................cats and that.............................socks........................dave............................



.......Dave..........................





.......erm what are we on about?














Dave................ditch............cat shit....................weird :shock:


:*: :*: :*:

You got any stasumas in? Dave loves Vitamin C.................and cats..............and...........LEADBETTER!!!! :shock: :batman:

Its all getting too much...................................

:chef: :compress: http://richardhawleyforum.co.uk/templates/exposion_dark/images/logo_phpBB_med.gif :safe:

Ouch..................................!!! :shock:

Fuck, that feels better! 8)

_________________
Jesus died for somebody's sins, but not mine
http://www.myspace.com/thejanskys


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:40 am 
Offline
The Boss
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 30, 2003 9:54 am
Posts: 18673
Location: Sheffield
my pleasure............er.....I'd let it get some air though mate........might not sting as much
Image

_________________
now,then!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:43 am 
Offline
Resident YouTube tech guru
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:53 am
Posts: 6888
Location: Beside the big aeroplane.
Am I on drugs tonight, or is it just everyone else :eh? :alien:

_________________
The heartbeat doesn't change, only the faces surrounding it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:44 am 
Offline
Original Hippy
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 1:45 pm
Posts: 3679
Location: Not a hippy.
loftyeric2 wrote:
Am I on drugs tonight, or is it just everyone else :eh? :alien:


We do not condone drugs.

Just say no.

_________________
Jesus died for somebody's sins, but not mine
http://www.myspace.com/thejanskys


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:47 am 
Offline
Resident YouTube tech guru
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:53 am
Posts: 6888
Location: Beside the big aeroplane.
Indeed. Whiskey though...we say 'yes' :wink:

_________________
The heartbeat doesn't change, only the faces surrounding it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:51 am 
Offline
The Boss
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 30, 2003 9:54 am
Posts: 18673
Location: Sheffield
NickD wrote:
loftyeric2 wrote:
Am I on drugs tonight, or is it just everyone else :eh? :alien:


We do not condone drugs.

Just say no.



yes............................i say yes



to that statement............cat.shit.......................snails




Fried.......me..............dave.........shit...............Cats


worms






Dave..............weird



:shock:

_________________
now,then!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:08 am 
Offline
Resident YouTube tech guru
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:53 am
Posts: 6888
Location: Beside the big aeroplane.
Worms? Taste a bit like slugs apparently :(

_________________
The heartbeat doesn't change, only the faces surrounding it.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2083 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 139  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group