Richard Hawley

Richard Hawley Forum
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:12 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

So whose is your fave avatar, then?
Sheffield Sean 12%  12%  [ 3 ]
Ida 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
Richard Hawley esq 12%  12%  [ 3 ]
TGAPaul 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
Eoin 31%  31%  [ 8 ]
Michelvis 38%  38%  [ 10 ]
Total votes : 26
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 5:13 pm 
I would just like to take this opportunity to thank all those who voted for my avatar. I have a speach prepared but don't want to be too previous...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 5:15 pm 
Hawleytastic!

edit

Last edited by Ida on Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 5:16 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Michelvis wrote:
I would just like to take this opportunity to thank all those who voted for my avatar. I have a speach prepared but don't want to be too previous...

I think you've won hands down....... look forward to reading the speech.... !! 8) 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 5:17 pm 
I apologise for spelling speech incorrectly to begin with.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 5:18 pm 
Hawleytastic!

edit

Last edited by Ida on Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
Hawleytastic!

Michelvis wrote:
I apologise for spelling speech incorrectly to begin with.

So who's checking??!! It's nice and informal on here!! :D

Post subject:
How kind but I am the main spelling pedant.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:52 am 
Scone hoarding gobshite

err...as instigator of this poll, i hereby declare the poll is now closed and the winner is.....

Michelvis!

:Hoorah :Hoorah :Hoorah :Hoorah :Hoorah :Hoorah :Hoorah :Hoorah

speech, speech!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:44 am 
Gimmie 6 !

clearly a fix, thanks to the one person who voted for me.

I'd also like to thank my parents, my band, god, the man in the corner shop, strongbow, daves hat, a weasel and a fox!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:46 am 
Scone hoarding gobshite

TGAPaul wrote:
clearly a fix, thanks to the one person who voted for me.

I'd also like to thank my parents, my band, god, the man in the corner shop, strongbow, daves hat, a weasel and a fox!

you're welcome, P :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:38 pm 
Well thank you, Sunflower and thank you to all those who voted for me.

(Clears throat) Really, I can't take the credit, the majority of the credit goes to the team I worked with, the artist, Flickr for hosting it for me, Craig for allowing me use of his computer, Google for giving me the opportunity to find the picture in the first place and especially (welling up and choking a little on my words) Linda Carter whose love and inspiration is always with me in my heart. (Composing myself and showing a steely determination which has won me the award in the first place) I believe that we all have the power to be superheros and I also beleive that in such troubled times as these it is right to exert our powers.(Starting to raise my voice) The war in Iraq was an illegal war (shouting over music as the orchestra begin to play)...Bush and Blair have blood on their hands (bending down with the microphone as its stand is lowered to the floor)...we are not blind to your crimes...(three large members of the FBI run on stage and manhandle me off the stage with chloroform held over my face)....

No applause, band fades out, Billy Crystal comes on and tells a joke about being Jewish, everyone laughs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:45 pm 
Scone hoarding gobshite

Michelvis wrote:

(Clears throat) Really, I can't take the credit, the majority of the credit goes to the team I worked with, the artist, Flickr for hosting it for me, Craig for allowing me use of his computer, Google for giving me the opportunity to find the picture in the first place and especially (welling up and choking a little on my words) Linda Carter whose love and inspiration is always with me in my heart. (Composing myself and showing a steely determination which has won me the award in the first place) I believe that we all have the power to be superheros and I also beleive that in such troubled times as these it is right to exert our powers.(Starting to raise my voice) The war in Iraq was an illegal war (shouting over music as the orchestra begin to play)...Bush and Blair have blood on their hands (bending down with the microphone as its stand is lowered to the floor)...we are not blind to your crimes...(three large members of the FBI run on stage and manhandle me off the stage with chloroform held over my face)....
No applause, band fades out, Billy Crystal comes on and tells a joke about being Jewish, everyone laughs.

:shock:

nice one :D much deserved!!

Big round of applause!!!! :*:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:59 pm 
Hawleytastic!

edit

Last edited by Ida on Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:12 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Michelvis wrote:

Nice one! Especially if the FBI are in uniform....... (and male of course!) :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:34 am 
Michele, you know I can't stand it when you're funnier than me, so I'll just take this opportunity to point out that I voted - without hesitation - for your avatar. You, on the other hand, voted for Eoin's. You've betrayed me and you've let yourself down. For shame. Michele, for shame.

I DEMAND A RECOUNT!
:evil:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next