Richard Hawley

Richard Hawley Forum
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:43 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: ..
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:05 am 
Hawleytastic!

We have had no-one canvassing our opinion and no leaflets, which one week before the polls shows the state of all the parties as far as number of activists goes. Last election, Iain Duncan smith tried to give me a leaflet at the tube and then had the cheek to push in front of me at the deli counter at the supermarket. And he was dressed like rupert the bear. But there are no activists fighting for their cause on the streets of London, mores the pity. Xx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:21 am 
Site Admin

I've had one leaflet and a phone call from the Labour party - too late though as I have a postal vote and had already sent that back. They seem to be relying on the publicity in the newspapers and bearing in mind most people read the free Evening Standard . . . . . . . . .

https://www.facebook.com/LiamMcKaheyandtheBodies
https://cousteaux.com/music

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:32 am 
Too much time on my hands

I suspect the Green's are aiming to become the 3rd party and quite likely could. all those disillusioned
Lib-Dems have got to go somewhere!

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:53 pm 
Hawleytastic!

It's been all quiet from me, uncharacteristically I know, because I have picked up some horrible bug of some kind that has had me puking and delirious since Sunday. Feeling pretty rotten and sorry for myself but a good friend has delivered me a Team Sack Boris 2012 t-shirt, which I am going to pull over my mangy self and head down the polling station. Maybe I'll summon up a bit of random incontinence just for effect. Just to let you know, come the revolution all things associated with vomit and diarrhoea will be punishable by death or life imprisonment in the company of Nicholas Witchall. X

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:19 pm 

helenwatson wrote:
Just to let you know, come the revolution all things associated with vomit and diarrhoea will be punishable by death or life imprisonment in the company of Nicholas Witchall. X

Well that'll be all the Tories gone then! :*:

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:23 pm 
Hawleytastic!

i was going to have a rant about the dreadful louise mensch but words fail me for once.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/phone-hacking/9243489/Louise-Mensch-accused-of-giving-News-Corp-confidential-committee-details.html

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:28 pm 

There is some almighty battle for power going on behind the scenes. Trouble is I don't think it benefits us whoever wins.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:00 pm 
Hawleytastic!

beaux nidle wrote:

I think Louise Mensch should be known as Cockney rhyming slang for some putrid rot of your unmentionables. X

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:06 pm 
Hawleytastic!

And who made this thread .. And why? It's really hard to get hold of on an iPhone when you're bed bound. As you see, I will be no better as a geriatric. X

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:34 am 
Hawleytastic!

Amidst a night of generally good news, us Londoners wake to another four years of that posh, fop haired, c**t. X

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 2:28 pm 
Hawleytastic!

you got there first helen, i was thinking of commenting on that pompous git by using the c-word but thank christ you beat me to it!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:52 am 
Hawleytastic!

All this fixing troubled families bollocks. Just class hatred dressed up. This is from the man who doesn't realise he's left his eight year old daughter in the pub until he's got home. Just imagine the storm that would've followed if her dad wasn't an old Etonian. Wankers. x

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:46 pm 

Helen, I wish you had been my dinner guest a couple of weeks ago. It was my sisters birthday so I went with her and her husband for a meal at a pub/restaurant in Woodstock. We got there early so there was hardly anyone in the dining area. There was a nice table in the corner but when we asked if we could sit there the waitress said "is your name Astor because it's reserved?". It isn't Astor so we sat down at a table nearby, me with my back to the entrance and my sister and her man facing me. We had ordered some drinks and were choosing from the menu when Steve said "don't look behind but someone you'll recognise has just walked in". I assumed that it was probably the ex Oxford United manager Jim Smith as I've seen him there a few times before, so I didn't bother looking round. Not long after I started to have a a bit of a rant about the government. My sister sat there giggling away but Steve had gone the colour of a beetroot. It was then that I looked round to see Mr. & Mrs. Cameron sat just feet away from me. I think I might have said "Jesus Christ!", but after that I kept my gob shut - I found out later there were plenty of "minders" sat in cars outside the pub. Anyway, they got served before we did, even though we had ordered before them (bastards), and they both got up and left as soon as they had finished their meal. I looked round and saw DC paying for his meal but Mrs.C had gone. It was then that Steve noticed that Mrs. C had left her cardigan on the back of her chair. He blurts out "quick, grab that and we'll have it on Ebay" but just as he said it Mrs.C re-appeared, obviously heard what he'd said and giving us daggers as she left. Of course at the time we didn't know that she has a habit of leaving "things" behind in pubs. So be warned, if you ever find a restaurant table that's reserved for Astor, and the waitress asks if that's your name, the best reply would be "do I look like a cunt?".

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:32 pm 
Hawleytastic!

What a great story Arne. Look on the bright side, someone in the kitchens might have spat in his food. x

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:12 pm 
Hawleytastic!

helenwatson wrote:
What a great story Arne. Look on the bright side, someone in the kitchens might have spat in his food. x

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next