Richard Hawley

Richard Hawley Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:59 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:13 pm 
Geordie Admin Dominatrix

Little Dickie wrote:
helenwatson wrote:
Fuck-wit-itis is sweeping the land and anyone who says anything otherwise is a miserable, joyless, loveless, old prune.

I'm sure a lot of people who read and participate in this forum don't agree with you and are non of the above.
Wedding day for a happy couple(tax funded royals or not) to a union rant...........impressive. :wink:

Try this link if the wedding pisses you off............

http://www.republic.org.uk/

I think Helen is probably with me on this one.

No problem at all with the prospect of a happy couple starting their life together, good for them and I wish them all the luck, love and happiness in the world.

What I DO have a problem with is

The country is in fucking shreds. Discontent, uncertainty everywhere you turn. We have an expensive, purely figurative and politically detached Royal Family who next year are going to cost us all even more by way of a fucking Golden Jubilee 'Celebration'.

So, that's next year's unhappiness taken care of....oh and rthey'll probably inflict another expensive leeching Royal on us by then too by the way, to much excitement from the masses.....what do we do to distract the hoi polloi from all of this right now.....wheel out a Royal Wedding!!!!!

Whilst the obscenely rich, out of touch in breds stuff them selves with foie gras and quaff their Dom Perignon or whatever we have that fucking ghoul Cameron giving us permission to have 'Street parties' and wave flags, wear fucking plastic hats and drink cans of lager.

AND PEOPLE GO ALONG WITH IT.

I've managed to avoid it so far. Turned the tele on now to see some bloody pensioners singing the National Anthem and some beaming parents sticking their daughter in front of the cameras as she allegedly took her first steps in Hyde park as Bill and Cat walked down the aisle (the kid looks about 5).

Presenters referring to how great it is 'For The People'

Deluded.

Let's have a revolt.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:28 pm 
Geordie Admin Dominatrix

Oh and I'm sure that balcony collapsed 2 years ago :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:32 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Jesus!

I thought I'd come on here to see how many miserable cunts there were, and you even surpassed my expectations - well done.

It's not cost any of you a penny more, so don't come out with that shit. Yes the country is in recession, but there are a lot worse fucking countries you can be living in.

The royal wedding will generate a fair whack of income as well. All the merchandise and people it's bringing in from other countries.

William included has a job in the RAF as well, so it's not like he does fuck all.

If you can't enjoy then that's fine, but stop getting dramatic and blaming this wedding for us still being in the recession. You want to try and appreciate you're from this country because things could be a lot worse.

"oh no I'm sat on the internet complaining about a wedding my life is terrible"

cunts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:40 pm 
Secretly Canadian

Oh i love the "you'd be worse off without...." argument. I'd hate to live in a monarchy free dictatorship like, oooh, i don't know, the US?

"you ain't afraid of no alleyway when you are the thing in the dark"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:40 pm 
Geordie Admin Dominatrix

Longpig wrote:

cunts.

Charmed I'm sure.

I'm not complaining about my life, it's pretty good, due to a combination of hard work and a bit of luck, not being 'forunate' enough to be born into a cosseted, protected, financed family.

You sound far more miserable than me!

I'm just stupefied that in this day and age the majority of people can think it's right to pay for an out dated institution that is, in effect, no more than a tourist attraction.

And as for Will being in the RAF, yeah, great, going in a lot highter than he would have if he hadn't had the benefit of a brilliant education courtesy of an accident of birth.

And don't start me on the military.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:52 pm 
Hawleytastic!

.... I might be on my own, but I love it all. :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:57 pm 
Geordie Admin Dominatrix

I'm sure you're not, loads of people love a wedding.

And unlike some people I'm happy for everyone to have their opinion :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:25 pm 
Hawley Super-Groupie

Prudence wrote:
.... I might be on my own, but I love it all. :oops:

No you're not on your own Prudence, i've enjoyed watching all the pomp and ceremony...... its about the only thing we're any good at........apart from moaning :D

Well said Longpig.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:56 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Longpig wrote:
things could be a lot worse.

Yeah - the beers run out - but I still have the Fairies.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:08 pm 
Gentleman of floral persuasion

Longpig wrote:
Jesus!

I thought I'd come on here to see how many miserable cunts there were, and you even surpassed my expectations - well done.......cunts.

Now that's what i call vitriol.. :*: :*:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:33 pm 
Regular poster

Longpig wrote:
Jesus!

I thought I'd come on here to see how many miserable cunts there were, and you even surpassed my expectations - well done.

It's not cost any of you a penny more, so don't come out with that shit. Yes the country is in recession, but there are a lot worse fucking countries you can be living in.

The royal wedding will generate a fair whack of income as well. All the merchandise and people it's bringing in from other countries.

William included has a job in the RAF as well, so it's not like he does fuck all.

If you can't enjoy then that's fine, but stop getting dramatic and blaming this wedding for us still being in the recession. You want to try and appreciate you're from this country because things could be a lot worse.

cunts.

If I am a cunt for believing that a system which says that people are chosen by God to reign over me, has our MPs swear an oath to protect them rather than their consituents and are then supported by tax payers money to live in luxury while many of their 'subjects' struggle to get by is simply wrong then I am proud to be a cunt. :D

Yes, he's in the RAF. Good for him, I applaud it. Harry to. But that shines a light on how appalling paid our service men and women are and how shoddily we treat their families. Our money should go to support those men and women rather than paying for the 'God Chosen' few.

People have an absolute right to enjoy it and support the monarchy - any true democrat must respect that opinion, even if they passionately disagree with it. Like any couple getting married, I truly wish them well and a long, happy life together. But I reserve the right to get angry that I am denied the right to chose my head of state and I oppose a system that puts power and privilage to those who are unelected and simply born into it - a day like today just brings those feelings out even more.

Or maybe I'm just more annoyed that the public seem more engaged about celebrating an undemocratic instituion instead of the fact with have elections next week and a referendum on how our democracy works...

And yep, I am amazingly proud to live in this country and yes things could be much worse, but that is no reason for not believing things can be better. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:44 pm 
I.....Need.....A.....Life

Of course people are intitled to enjoy it if they want to...good luck to them....it doesn't float my boat & it might as well have taken place in outerspace as far as I am concerned..as I feel so removed from it all.....christ I wonder if Chaz is djing tonight....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:57 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Longpig wrote:

cunts.

PS I'm not sure what the overtime rates are in the RAF but he'd want to be on a good basic salary to afford a £32million engagement ring.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:02 pm 
I.....Need.....A.....Life

Alan Noir wrote:
Longpig wrote:

cunts.

PS £32million engagement ring.

that's a joke right...?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:18 pm 
Geordie Admin Dominatrix

Ah now I've got an issue wqith that too.

If anybody tried to give me a second hand engagement ring I'd have him STRAIGHT down to Ernest Jones to show him what's what!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next