Richard Hawley

Richard Hawley Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:47 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:39 pm 
Hawley Super-Groupie

I agree Baroness, that is an amusing link :) I must admit though, I have never paid £4.75 per ticket booking fee - I thought I was being done at two quid each.

Cheers, Steve.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:58 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Richard Hawley wrote:
i take in all the points here and yes your all right,tickets are too pricey i can only add into the equation the cost of touring versus album sales it just doesn't add up,i have ALWAYS paid my way to tour i have never had tour support(as a solo artist)but have only twive actually been paid for touring i always get nothing at the end of it and all the massive costs eat into any fees and t-shirt sales.Its the way it is i survive on song writing pretty much and have done for years now.

I am sorry if my rant came over wrong but it is very frustrating to make music and have some little bastard who is internet savvy nick it off you

I hope the ticket prices for my shows aren't too savage and also that your happy coming to see us live ..>

I'm not one to over-analyse Mr H, but I reckon that, at approximately £0.19 per minute, your gigs are fantastic value for money! :wink: