Richard Hawley

Richard Hawley Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:18 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:03 pm 
The Boss

cos the examples are reality Tv.......no chance of a decent job,adverts flogging things they will never have.......doesn't inspire does it.......although i know loads of young one's who are brilliant and full of hope.....they inspire me don't generalise.....the end

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:10 pm 
Waitrose Warrior

Richard Hawley wrote:
i know loads of young one's who are brilliant and full of hope.....

like me? :wink:

Last edited by Luke M on Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:10 pm 
Flange cheese munching cockend

Winston Smith wrote:
So the reasoning goes "we live in a selfish materialistic scumbag world" and the remedy is a good kicking *!

People like this commit such foul acts precisely because they live with "scumbags" who think nothing of peoples feelings or welfare.

Not because they are "born bad" because they live in "hovels" where they are treated like less than human by others who also grew up being treated like that.

Their thinking is why the fuck should I care about people when nobody gives a shit about me?

You live long enough around people who don’t care and guess what, you stop caring.

The bastards are the government and the banks. If you want to rant rant at them. They have screwed us all and then made us pay for the privilege!

Take away peoples ability to live with dignity and self worth and then offer to destroy everybody’s freedom to keep us safe from the those hanging on to the bottom run of the ladder when the real predators, the great white sharks are banks and their political front men.

It is shocking and despicable to hear of such cases but they are a symptom, the real disease is a culture of blatant exploitation with no regard from those with the power, for people who have none.

I genuinely hope the victims recover, but lets not lose sight of the fact that we are all being played like fools, you cant take vodka and drugs to a fourteen year olds party and then punish them for wrecking the house.

The foundations of this “don’t give a shit” culture have been meticulously encouraged by people who really don’t want the idea of collective responsibility to even get a mention, easier to abdicate their responsibility for the mess they've caused.

It’s no different to what the rich used to do to nine year old girls for stealing bread to live, hanged them. When is the government going to be held to account for the destruction of the values which enable respect for human life by waging illegal wars which communicate a total disregard for ethics and human lfe.

They know the cost of everything and the value of fuck all!!

I'm sorry, but frankly a load of what you've spouted there is ......liberal bollocks.

These wankers commit these acts because they want to, not because the government told them to. They don't want to work because it's easier to take what's not theirs. Stop apologising for these tossers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:06 pm 
Geordie Admin Dominatrix

Quite agree Dave. I get fed up hearing that kids have 'no chance' because of the way they were brought up and the life chances they had. I'm sure that they way we live, being encouraged to live on credit and watching uneducated bunches of numbnuts getting their 15 minutes of fame on TV doesn't encourage a vibrant society but it can't be blamed for everything.

We might now be having to deal with the results of bad corporate decisions but I don't see how that situation can be responsible for the way kids behave. I don't think that kids were behaving any better in the 80's and 90's when things were booming!!

We all gradually have to take responsibility for the way we are and live by the consequences of our actions. If you're born into a scumbag lifestyle it is possible to break the cycle. If you don't, don't pass the buck or allow someone more educated to do it for you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:43 pm 
Regular

Dave wrote:
Winston Smith wrote:
So the reasoning goes "we live in a selfish materialistic scumbag world" and the remedy is a good kicking *!

People like this commit such foul acts precisely because they live with "scumbags" who think nothing of peoples feelings or welfare.

Not because they are "born bad" because they live in "hovels" where they are treated like less than human by others who also grew up being treated like that.

Their thinking is why the fuck should I care about people when nobody gives a shit about me?

You live long enough around people who don’t care and guess what, you stop caring.

The bastards are the government and the banks. If you want to rant rant at them. They have screwed us all and then made us pay for the privilege!

Take away peoples ability to live with dignity and self worth and then offer to destroy everybody’s freedom to keep us safe from the those hanging on to the bottom run of the ladder when the real predators, the great white sharks are banks and their political front men.

It is shocking and despicable to hear of such cases but they are a symptom, the real disease is a culture of blatant exploitation with no regard from those with the power, for people who have none.

I genuinely hope the victims recover, but lets not lose sight of the fact that we are all being played like fools, you cant take vodka and drugs to a fourteen year olds party and then punish them for wrecking the house.

The foundations of this “don’t give a shit” culture have been meticulously encouraged by people who really don’t want the idea of collective responsibility to even get a mention, easier to abdicate their responsibility for the mess they've caused.

It’s no different to what the rich used to do to nine year old girls for stealing bread to live, hanged them. When is the government going to be held to account for the destruction of the values which enable respect for human life by waging illegal wars which communicate a total disregard for ethics and human lfe.

They know the cost of everything and the value of fuck all!!

I'm sorry, but frankly a load of what you've spouted there is ......liberal bollocks.

These wankers commit these acts because they want to, not because the government told them to. They don't want to work because it's easier to take what's not theirs. Stop apologising for these tossers.

As opposed to right wing rhetorical bollocks!!

The general consensus amongst people who formulate actual policies to deal with criminality is that unmet emotional need leads to developmental deficits which leads to criminality.

Its not the product of liberalism, my Father was a member of the National Front Party during the seventies so what I believe was formed listening to just that kind of frankly bigoted nonsense.

Poverty creates ignorance it creates hopelessness and it creates criminality. It also robs people of the sense that they are responsible for their lives because all they can control is whether they are going to eat or get hammered on cheap booze (sold to them by our respectable corporate supermarkets at a loss!)

Thatcher destroyed the working class community of this country by deliberately engineering the miners strike to flatten the unions.

Having done so fast forward twenty odd years and look at the decimation and decay this has caused, not contributed to, CAUSED!

Now the fat cats are free to move their capital to where ever they can squeeze the most profit. No responsibility to the community, no moral imperative to safeguard families and communities just fucking middle class platitudes about inclusion, and "responsibility" it make s me sick!

And it makes me so angry that it is so easy for the to turn normal people into short sighted right wing excusers of a system which has de regulated the Banks accountability to repress and control the victims of the crime. Sell them junk food sell them cheap booze sell them down the river!!

Mobs in the streets is what we need! Righteous protest against being made into fuckin slaves!

Not a mockery being made out of freedom by a bunch of pasty faced flabby tossers who would probably die of shock if they had a genuine belief about anything not linked to covering their own arses and lining their own pockets.

But I suppose “soma” or whatever happy pills they are handing out will take away the anger of being stripped naked of our liberty and held to account for laws the rich are immune from.

Modern business is a lion a wolf and a lamb deciding who is for dinner!

Last edited by Winston Smith on Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:47 pm 
Anybody see Neighbours last night?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:55 pm 
Regular

Richard Hawley wrote:
cos the examples are reality Tv.......no chance of a decent job,adverts flogging things they will never have.......doesn't inspire does it.......although i know loads of young one's who are brilliant and full of hope.....they inspire me don't generalise.....the end

I totally agree! Young people are more self possessed than I have ever known them be. They are not the cow towed shadows which were minced through the education system I went through.

They have spirit, and they have brains and some of them have fuck all, in a society which hammers into their heads everyday how worthless they are if their not "bling" enough. Is that not cultivating a mindset which values things more than people?

They ought to make "The Prisoner" compulsory viewing!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:01 pm 
The Boss

anyone fancy a pint?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:05 pm 
Regular

Richard Hawley wrote:
anyone fancy a pint?

If only! The gluten allergy has put the right kybosh on that one!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:00 pm 
The Boss

no............beer? :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:11 pm 

Richard Hawley wrote:

mmm, shame that isn't it! :?

Do not call me a right-wing excuser, short sighted yes, my left eye has got weaker according to last weeks eye test, but I can live with that. It's people who bleat on about poverty causing wankers to go round mugging and beating up innocents for the laugh that fuck me off. I've known kids from extremely poor circumstances who've got off their arses and used our education system to better themselves, gone out and looked for work and not expected the state to pay for their new mobile phone and Stella Artois.

You talk shyte. you've come on what is basically a music forum to spout your political bollocks and generally get on peoples tits.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:12 pm 
Regular

Richard Hawley wrote:

I know a real cruel twist of fate that one!! No pies!! No bread!! its just wrong!!

No Guinness!! :? Apparently if you have relatives from the West coast of I Ireland you’re something like four or five times more likely to have a wheat/gluten allergy!! My Granddad was from Killarney on the West coast bleeding marvellous!!

So no parties for me :cry:

Unless I drink Rum!! But unfortunately I have a tendency to turn into someone with a very strong resemblance to John Belushi in animal house , I'm sure you know what I mean all sense has left the building!!

Oh and cider, which is just rank! And Wine which I guzzle like its a pint of Guinness, so for the sake of my liver not exploding like a hand grenade I'm abstaining!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:13 pm 
Regular

Dave wrote:
Richard Hawley wrote:

mmm, shame that isn't it! :?

Do not call me a right-wing excuser, short sighted yes, my left eye has got weaker according to last weeks eye test, but I can live with that. It's people who bleat on about poverty causing wankers to go round mugging and beating up innocents for the laugh that fuck me off. I've known kids from extremely poor circumstances who've got off their arses and used our education system to better themselves, gone out and looked for work and not expected the state to pay for their new mobile phone and Stella Artois.

You talk shyte. you've come on what is basically a music forum to spout your political bollocks and generally get on peoples tits.

Now your just been a child mate. Whose album is "bastrd scum" by, by the way :*:

Last edited by Winston Smith on Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:16 pm 

I'm not getting into name calling and it's obvious you have to have the last word.

......but, I'm not your mate.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:21 pm 
Regular

Dave wrote:
I'm not getting into name calling and it's obvious you have to have the last word.

......but, I'm not your mate.

But you are being childish.

Like you have just done you mean? Your the one who started the thread arent you? And whose name calling? You obviusley just can't handle someone else having a different opinion, :wink: its not complicated.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next