Richard Hawley

Richard Hawley Forum
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:25 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: N POWER!!! BASTARDS!!!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:27 pm 
Flange cheese munching cockend

Not the shyte group from the 90's but the robbing bastard energy company who've just taken it on themselves to raise my standing order payment from £40 a month to £124 a month!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

FUCKING ROBBERY THE cunts!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:32 pm 
Hawleytastic!

aye and they'll have you paying massively in advance while they get the interest on the cash up front in their bank accounts. Problem is they are all the same

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:56 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Bloody hell! How can they justify that amount? :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:01 pm 

The Baroness wrote:
Bloody hell! How can they justify that amount? :shock:

After a rather 'fraught' phone call, they suddenly inform me that they'll do me the favour of lowering the payment to £85 a month!!!

Still a bastard liberty!

.....If the young lady from NPower happens to read this forum.....I know it's not your fault love!! :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:02 pm 
Hawleytastic!

That is still over a 100% rise - disgusting! I guess I can expect a letter at some point - I'm not with N Power but so far I've got away with the usual £44 a month............. :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:05 pm 
Hawleytastic!

I've got the opposite problem! I want to raise mine as we aren't paying enough and don't want to get stumped with a huge bill and can never seem to geth through to anyone!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:06 pm 

The Baroness wrote:
That is still over a 100% rise - disgusting! I guess I can expect a letter at some point - I'm not with N Power but so far I've got away with the usual £44 a month............. :?

Good luck lady B, but like exapno says, they're all the same......I thought the price of fuel had dropped big style?? We're down to 92p a litre for petrol in Sheff!!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:08 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Dave wrote:
Not the shyte group from the 90's but the robbing bastard energy company who've just taken it on themselves to raise my standing order payment from £40 a month to £124 a month!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

FUCKING ROBBERY THE c***s!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Crikey Dave, do they think you're running the Blackpool illuminations? Is it possible to reduce it even lower than £85? Trouble is though, if because of the energy price hikes you end up underpaying, it could be a bit of a shock when the bill comes and you owe them a packet. Whichever way, we are all screwed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:10 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Isn't it something to do with passing on the cost when the companies bought the energy or something - and the Government and the companies in tandem being their usual short-sighted incompetent selves having made no provision for storage or decommissioning the very places we get our energy from - or whatever - sick of hearing about it really - why don't they just bloody well sort it out! :roll:

And once again we're rip off Britain as well as I read somewhere that the cost of energy in Europe is MUCH less than we're paying.............. :roll:

Time to reopen the coal mines and let people pick up sticks in woodland................ and forget all this crap about carbon footprints! :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:15 pm 
Hawleytastic!

That sounds most unlike you Baroness. Have you been on the Baileys, or high on too much Christie?

(I promise no offence meant!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:19 pm 
Site Admin

£124 ??? :shock: Dave, you are not still using the old electric chair instead of the microwave to heat your dinner? I know its quicker and all that, especially for cats but.. fuck !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:21 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Prudence wrote:
That sounds most unlike you Baroness. Have you been on the Baileys, or high on too much Christie?

(I promise no offence meant!)

:*: Just been listening to too much bad news - everybody is out for what they can get, the government is incompetent - why doesn't anybody care any more? That poor little baby died because nobody could be bothered to check on the poor mite properly, people are being shot all over the place, a war veteran was senselessly beaten up during a robbery - this whole bloody country sucks and at the moment I'm so glad I haven't had kids as I wouldn't want to introduce them to this world!

Why don't people care about people any more instead of making rules over the shape of carrots or banning the wearing of poppies, or the term "british" in case they offend anybody - the world has gone mad!

Sorry, rant over........... I think the old SAD has kicked in! :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:26 pm 

Eoin wrote:
£124 ??? :shock: Dave, you are not still using the old electric chair instead of the microwave to heat your dinner? I know its quicker and all that, especially for cats but.. fuck !

I am going to start walking round in the dark, wearing jumpers and eating cold beans!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:41 pm 
Hot piece of Sheffield ass!

I can see it now.

I must admit there were a few years in the late 80's the house I was living in was coal fire central heated and when we ran out of money for coal we slept in jumpers, hats, gloves, the lot, ate lots of spaghetti and spent all night in the pub with 50p for half a bitter...good times :*:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:03 pm 
Hawleytastic!

mylifesexample wrote:

I can see it now.

I must admit there were a few years in the late 80's the house I was living in was coal fire central heated and when we ran out of money for coal we slept in jumpers, hats, gloves, the lot, ate lots of spaghetti and spent all night in the pub with 50p for half a bitter...good times :*:

Luxury! We used to live in a whole in t' road... etc. etc.
You're not gonna tell me you had boiling water at disposal to cook the spaghetti in, aren't you? :wink:

http://soundcloud.com/the-sellers