Richard Hawley

Richard Hawley Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:02 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11053 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 722, 723, 724, 725, 726, 727, 728 ... 737  Next
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:05 am 
Hawleytastic!

Feeling a bit miserable this week. Load of people are leaving at work this week, people I've worked with for a lot of years, since before I was a mum, as the job we are doing is being done away with. Lots of uncertainty and limbo-land in store until they put me out to grass too. And my beautiful, wee boy, who it seems I only gave birth to last week, has his last day of school proper tomorrow, before he starts his GCSEs and then out into the big, wide world. It's all end of an era stuff here at Cockney bastard central and I am proper wobbly. xxx

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 10:03 am 
Hawley Groupie

Deepest sympathies Helen. I'd like to say, it will get better. But as we know the job situation is a very unsure place to be. Also, as I told you, my baby starts in big scary work world in June. In my head she's still about 4. I'm not good at change. Hang in there. X

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 4:46 pm 
Hawleytastic!

helenwatson wrote:
Feeling a bit miserable this week. Load of people are leaving at work this week, people I've worked with for a lot of years, since before I was a mum, as the job we are doing is being done away with. Lots of uncertainty and limbo-land in store until they put me out to grass too. And my beautiful, wee boy, who it seems I only gave birth to last week, has his last day of school proper tomorrow, before he starts his GCSEs and then out into the big, wide world. It's all end of an era stuff here at Cockney bastard central and I am proper wobbly. xxx

I said goodbye to my only immediate work colleague in zMarch, she',d done 38 years and it was horrible because it easn't her choice. My eldest got started in a job last week after a year of trying, my middle one is 18 now and went clubbing - I worry when he catches a bus. Hope you cope with changing times

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 9:28 pm 
Hawley Super-Groupie

Fighting every day against my country being stolen from me, this election, state conventions, whatever shreds are left that pass for democracy here, my government. Fucking exhausted. I don't know how much you're getting about the depth and breath of the corruption in this election but it's bad. Like, really bad. Fuckery way beyond what I thought was going on, and I consider myself to be fairly well on top of such things. I have had my eyelids peeled back watching these primaries and caucuses be ripped out of the hands of voters. The scale of it is incomprehensible. I've called and talked to voters till I'm hoarse, walked and knocked on doors till I've rubbed my feet raw, donated campaign money till it hurts, marched and protested, explained and educated, accidentally alienated friends and acquaintances who couldn't handle the simple facts. I couldn't be a state delegate or I would've done that too. I'm going to the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia in July. Me and about a million of my friends. I have no idea how I'm going to get there or who I'm going to stay with, but we will hang together and get it done. We are not about to allow this election to be stolen from us. I've had enough, and it's time to get louder. I have fucking had it and I am so, so not alone. I just want you to know that we are really trying. I don't know if we can do this. But we will never stop working for a better country. We don't quit. The more they fuck with us, the stronger our resolve. But we are frustrated to the point of tears and beyond. Please send good vibes and all the chocolate you have.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 1:45 am 
The Boss

I'm pissed off watching the"debate"about the EU issue being misrepresented by disgraceful people not fit for purpose,old Etonians scoring points off each other using the most awful tactics and a truly shameful use of the worst of world history to get across their increasingly desperate,lame and prejudiced points of view across to the folks....it's really actually embarrassing for our lovely country to be led by such bullish man babies....

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 2:53 am 
Hawley Super-Groupie

Richard Hawley wrote:
I'm pissed off watching the"debate"about the EU issue being misrepresented by disgraceful people not fit for purpose,old Etonians scoring points off each other using the most awful tactics and a truly shameful use of the worst of world history to get across their increasingly desperate,lame and prejudiced points of view across to the folks....it's really actually embarrassing for our lovely country to be led by such bullish man babies....

It's an epidemic.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 2:56 am 
Hawley Super-Groupie

Just watched Kentucky get stolen in real time.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 10:32 am 
Hawleytastic!

Richard Hawley wrote:
it's really actually embarrassing for our lovely country to be led by such bullish man babies....

Supporting European integration apparently makes you a Hitler sympathiser, according to the fop-haired twat.

And What's a man baby? I have never heard that expression but feel I may have to steal it to abuse people with (if I know what it means).

And Myra, the fuckers were never going to give it up that easily. When it's all done and dusted, you lot must make sure something good and strong comes out of it. xxx

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 2:51 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Myra wrote:
Please send good vibes and all the chocolate you have.

You can have good vibes but Samantha says we are keeping the chocolate - I have a few bottles of chocolate warm ale I can send over 'tho'...

Keep up the good work - don't let the fuckers grind the down ..>

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 10:18 am 
Hawleytastic!

Is it too much to ask at the end of May, for 1 reasonably, warm, dry evening.........
......Springsteen tonight at The Etihad.......

.........Fucking British Weather..........Makes my piss boil!
One of these days (it's getting ever closer) I'll just say fuck this....... <*>

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:35 pm 
Hawley Super-Groupie

helenwatson wrote:
Richard Hawley wrote:
it's really actually embarrassing for our lovely country to be led by such bullish man babies....

Supporting European integration apparently makes you a Hitler sympathiser, according to the fop-haired twat.

And What's a man baby? I have never heard that expression but feel I may have to steal it to abuse people with (if I know what it means).

And Myra, the fuckers were never going to give it up that easily. When it's all done and dusted, you lot must make sure something good and strong comes out of it. xxx

Helen, you're awesome. ..>

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:36 pm 
Hawley Super-Groupie

Poppy Dog wrote:
Myra wrote:
Please send good vibes and all the chocolate you have.

You can have good vibes but Samantha says we are keeping the chocolate - I have a few bottles of chocolate warm ale I can send over 'tho'...

Keep up the good work - don't let the fuckers grind the down ..>

Poppy, you, as well, are awesome. Chocolate ale sounds like just what the doctor ordered here. ..>

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:37 pm 
Hawley Super-Groupie

Hey friends. Word is coming down that they're going to try to kettle us at our marches against the DNC in Philadelphia in July. Does anyone have any anti-kettling tips? Much oblige. ..>

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:07 am 
Hawleytastic!

Hi Myra, speciality of the British police that one. Here is a story from the Guardian that you might find helpful.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2011/feb ... ettling-hq

My tips, just keep on your toes, don't bring children or carry anything that will tie you down or could cause harm. Stay on the edges. I have a press card so I find that helps...

Good luck!

And think your man Bernie has been an absolute star. Have really enjoyed all his propaganda stuff and PR. Think our Jezzer could take a massive leaf out of his book.

And saw this, which I thought was extremely funny...

Keep your chin up!

Hx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:09 am 
Hawleytastic!

Oh, and this...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11053 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 722, 723, 724, 725, 726, 727, 728 ... 737  Next