Richard Hawley

Richard Hawley Forum
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 3:16 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11053 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 708, 709, 710, 711, 712, 713, 714 ... 737  Next
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:34 am 
The Boss

I know this won't help you much and it's a bit obvious but there are so many lovely dogs that need a home maybe have a look on the RSPCA website?sorry if that's not helpful

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:30 am 
Geordie Admin Dominatrix

Thanks Richard....Tillie was a rescue dog originally, she was found wandering in a seaside town up here that's known for its poacher population. She was probably a failed hunting dog, she's a lurcher, and she was taken to the local RSPCA where her previous owners took her - they had her for a year, then we took her when they wanted to re home her cos they had a baby on the way.
I've always had rescue dogs and cats , and if I am ever in a position to have another pet that'll be where I head to . I just can't countenance putting her through getting used to another family,no matter how lovely.
I'm not really in a position to take her or any dog at the minute but I've thought about sneaking her in to my flat and hiring a dog walker until my son moves out and can look after her again.
This is obviously being done to hurt me, and it's working - I vowed to keep the break up civil regardless of his past behaviour. We've both moved on and I wiyld like to think we could be ok when we have to speak to arrange things but that's gone out of the window.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:58 am 
Hawleytastic!

I would look after her for a while if I could lovely. Boys might forgive me for being the mother from hell who won't let them get a pooch... Chin up babe. You have been the model of goodness through the whole thing and I send you much hugs. xxxx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:34 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Righteous. x

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/ched-evans-has-served-his-time--and-other-misconceptions-about-the-convicted-rapist-footballer-9957849.html

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:34 am 
Resident YouTube tech guru

So, you buy something on ebay & are told it's out of stock. The seller sends you a refund. Fair enough. Then you find another seller with the item you want, only to buy it & get told the same thing.
So how come both sellers are still showing the item for sale? :eh?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:42 pm 
Hawleytastic!

So, according to Oxfam, half the world's wealth is held by 1 per cent of the population.

What a indictment of the crap system we live under that this awful thing can be true. Makes me fucking seethe. x

http://www.theguardian.com/business/201 ... are_btn_fb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:09 pm 
Hawleytastic!

I know you are probably sick of me ranting or being pissed off but it would be great if you could help.

My sons learn trombone, trumpet and flute (yes, it is noisy in my house) at the Redbridge Music Service in London. Our local council is threatening it with cuts and privatisation and the parents are launching a campaign to stop them. If you are Facebook types or Twitterers, please search us out and like or follow us and lend your support. FB: Hands Off Redbridge Music Service, Twitter @HandsOffRMS

There are leaflets and posters on there explaining the deal. Much appreciated. xxxxxx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:10 am 
I need a life

Helen - I don't know if this has been done already but you should definitely start a petition around this over at 38 Degrees - there's a section called Campaigns By You where people can create their own petitions there - some good wins from that site alone- Let me know if you need any help or whatever with it and I'll try or put you in touch with someone who can

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:26 am 
Hawleytastic!

Thanks pet. Someone suggested this last night. Will do it myself and scream very loud if I get stuck. I do Facebook, because you don't exactly have to be a social media whizzkid to work that out. But Twatter is beyond me – how do you say things succinctly? Thanks very much for the suggestion and I will shout out loud if I get a problem. And thank you to all the lovely forum people who have lent their support. You are proper gorgeous. xxxxx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:51 pm 
Hawleytastic!

That's more than 150 characters.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:55 pm 
Hawleytastic!

You are proper gorgeous isn't...x

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:24 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Good luck Helen. Seems anything vaguely cultural is seen as fair game for councillors out here in the east. They lack imagination and real commitment to do the best they can for their constituets. Of course it goes back to this mantra of austerity and no money which always seems to be available when it suits them.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:04 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Thanks pet and DJ. Here is my petition. Please sign it. Thank you. x

http://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/h ... ic-service

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:51 pm 
Hawleytastic!

This rather sadly sums up the way things are in this world of kicking folk who need help not more fresh hell Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:28 pm 
The Boss

I'm pissed off cos I have flu.....not man flu....full tilt polaxe flu my head feels like it's actually going to explode and I ache all over...... :( :pale:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11053 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 708, 709, 710, 711, 712, 713, 714 ... 737  Next