Richard Hawley

Richard Hawley Forum
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:12 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:15 pm 
Regular poster

Anyone got an AKAI E2 HEADRUSH knocking about collecting dust, or seen one in a shop cheap?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:03 am 
Newcomer

hi all

I have an 8 track that im looking to shift. Its a zoom MRS-802, its digital and has a hard drive with loads of storage, its condition is as new with all the instructions and everything and its erm, good!

just gettting rid as ive inherited a new one, i want to either sell it or exchange it for other guitar related stuff so any offers or owt like that, drop me a line!

Cheers

Gav

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:49 pm 
Regular poster

Before I go and buy a cheap, piece of shit 4 track off of the interweb would anybody possibly have a cheap, piece of shit 4 track knocking around their gloomy bedsit that they no longer use? I'm an absolute novice when it comes to recording and would like to dip my toe in the water. Cheap as possible or you could do me a borrow if you're feeling generous. You can have 3% of anything I ever earn as an artist.
Whatever 3% of f k all is.

Post subject: Re: Gear sales/exchanges
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:40 pm 
Flange cheese munching cockend

I'm still looking to shift the amp and footcontroller below which is collecting dust in my daughters bedroom! I will now accept offers around £250

Fucking bargain!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:34 pm 
Hawley Super-Groupie

Richey duo wrote:
Anyone got an AKAI E2 HEADRUSH knocking about collecting dust, or seen one in a shop cheap?

Try the zoom g2 - you can loop, overdub and even add further echo onto the loop. plus loads more. Dirt cheap too

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:37 pm 
Hawley Super-Groupie

erichmielke wrote:
I have an 8 track that im looking to shift.

Ditto, a yamaha MD8 - loads of features, midi etc, even functions as an 8 track mixer so you can record live gigs.

http://www.heimsnet.is/thestone/md8/index.htm

Looking for £100, (cost 850) includes manual & some disks, any test.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:02 pm 
Hawley Groupie

I am selling my Peavey Classic 30. Just over a year old and in great condition. It's the tweed version. According to RH the classic 30 was used by one of the Longpigs. The reason I am selling it is I have managed to hook into a deal with a manufacturer where I can get stuff that retails forapprox £700 for £300. Too good to ignore.

I am selling it for £250. Would rather have it collected or I could meet someone half way. Sheffield is not too far from Stockport so wouldn't be too much petrol if anyone from Sheff is interested.Could meet at that pub on the snake.

Features:
30 Watts RMS into 16 or 8 Ohms, 12" Blue Marvel Speaker, tweed cabinet,
three 12AX7 preamp tubes, four EL 84 power amp tubes,
2 channel preamp Providing sparkly cleans and bluesy to classic rock distortion,
pre- and post-gain, normal volume, 3-band passive EQ, push Mid-boost switch, Spring reverb and external effects loop.

If you have any questions regarding the item please email me. If no-one here wants it it's going on ebay. cheers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:40 am 

A mate of mine has asked me to do him a favour and bring this little gem to your attention. It's a lovely little fender champ valve amp, Made in California, around 50 watts, 12" speaker, White snakeskin finish!! (rare!) reverb, pull push knobs, footswitch and Once it's got warm you can have the smoothest of smooth or a real fucking stink coming out of it. He's looking for around 250 sovs for it........bargain!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:44 am 

catsandbooks wrote:
Nice to see you doing as you're told Dave. :wink:

Eoin has been known to rip off peoples heads and piss down the bloodied stump.

Scary man. :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:27 am 
Hawley Super-Groupie

Dave wrote:
around 50 watts

I think you'll find it's around 12 watts, hence the name. I've played through a similar beast in the past and can vouch that the sound is awesome!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:50 pm 

nickrobinson wrote:
Dave wrote:
around 50 watts

I think you'll find it's around 12 watts, hence the name. I've played through a similar beast in the past and can vouch that the sound is awesome!

Sorry Nick, you're right the little beast does give 12 watts (that sounds like 50!) If anyone is interested drop me a PM.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:25 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Dave wrote:
nickrobinson wrote:
Dave wrote:
around 50 watts

Sorry Nick, you're right the little beast does give 12 watts (that sounds like 50!) If anyone is interested drop me a PM.

i can seriously vouch for the amp, my Dads got the same but in black with red knobs............it's in my hands now cos he hasn't got space for it!, great little amp, i've gigged with it and it cuts through without the need to be mic'd up.
after fender was bought out by CBS, they released a load of shoddy Transistor amps, the valve 12 was one of the first valve amps to come out after a reshake in the company., Randall Smith (of Mesa Boogie) co-designed this amp too.
sounds a bargain at £250 !

www.myspace.com/roamingson
www.facebook.com/roamingsonuk
www.facebook.com/marklyall

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:49 pm 
Hawley Super-Groupie

The boogie is a stereo 2u power amp, switchable between 18 and 50 watts. On full wack, it's LOUD. It has an amazing tone.

http://www.mesaboogie.com/Product_Info/Out_of%20_Production/50_50_Stereo/50_50_stereo.html

The JMP is a midi controllable preamp, if you can't get the sound you want on this, you must be deaf.

http://www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/Data/Marshall/JMP_1_Tube_Pre_Amp-01.html

Both in perfect condition. I'm selling because they simply don't get used any more and are gathering dust. I've also got a marshall 1936 cab in excellent condition, no speakers in it - could let that go for £50 if you buy both items, £80 otherwise. Looking for £250 for the preamp, £400 for the power amp. I'm in no huge rush to sell, so don't really want to haggle.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:42 pm 
Too much time on my hands

I'm selling a 2004 Gretsch 6128TSP Duo Jet - it's a reissue of the same 1957 Duo Jet George Harrison used in 1961/'62/early '63 and on the 1st Beatles LP 'Please Please Me'. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this guitar - lovely condition + plays like a dream and sounds incredible. It's fitted with the desireable bar bridge and has the classic V-Cut Gretsch bigsby. Why the hell am I selling it?

Because i've just bought another Gretsch Duo Jet! - a 6128T DSV - the same type as was used by my favourite rockabilly guitarist, Cliff Gallup who was on the early Gene Vincent records. Can't keep both. :cry:

They are £1500+ new in the shops - i'll let this go for £700 + postage. U.K only.

http://www.myspace.com/stevebillybuckley

http://www.myspace.com/thewagontrain

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:56 pm 
Newcomer

Shit!!!!!! I wish I wasn't getting married soon and had £700 spare in cash. :cry: That's a beauty Sir! :roll:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next